Well everyone, it’s been another successful week for me, mommy & daddy, and for those of you counting that makes me three weeks old today! It's been a fun week filled of many firsts for me. I attended my first wedding, which I was a good little boy for. I slept through most of it, but I do remember being very popular since I was the youngest guest in attendance. Unfortunately for me there weren’t any women there my age to hit on, but at least I still got a lot of attention from other wedding guests. I really am a little charmer, just like daddy says!
I also attended my first baseball game this week. Again, I slept through most of this, but I did catch some key plays in the seventh inning. Daddy wanted to give me my first brat & beer at the game, but mommy put her foot down and said we’ll have to wait until next summer for that. I guess I had enough firsts for one week anyway.
The most important first I had this week, however, was celebrating my daddy’s first Father’s Day! We had a nice relaxing day at home, watched lot's of sports, took a walk together and I gave daddy his first ever Father’s day gift. I am sooooooooooo lucky to have the best daddy in the whole wide world. He is always telling me how much he loves me and how much he misses me while he’s at work. He's constantly worrying about mommy & me, so I know how much he cares about us. Everyone says my daddy is one proud papa, and I can tell he is too. Mommy & I are so lucky to have him!
Happy father’s day to you Grandpa Churness, Grandpa Vogel & Grandpa Mott. I love you and miss you!
Until next week………
Baby Jack :)
I also attended my first baseball game this week. Again, I slept through most of this, but I did catch some key plays in the seventh inning. Daddy wanted to give me my first brat & beer at the game, but mommy put her foot down and said we’ll have to wait until next summer for that. I guess I had enough firsts for one week anyway.
The most important first I had this week, however, was celebrating my daddy’s first Father’s Day! We had a nice relaxing day at home, watched lot's of sports, took a walk together and I gave daddy his first ever Father’s day gift. I am sooooooooooo lucky to have the best daddy in the whole wide world. He is always telling me how much he loves me and how much he misses me while he’s at work. He's constantly worrying about mommy & me, so I know how much he cares about us. Everyone says my daddy is one proud papa, and I can tell he is too. Mommy & I are so lucky to have him!
Happy father’s day to you Grandpa Churness, Grandpa Vogel & Grandpa Mott. I love you and miss you!
Until next week………
Baby Jack :)
No comments:
Post a Comment