6.24.2008

Roadtrip!

Well everyone, I’ve made it another week. That makes four big ones! It was a milestone week for me -mommy and daddy took me on my first road trip - yeah! We traveled to Durand to stay with Grandma & Grandpa Churness. Mommy had a fun time showing me where she grew up, as she calls it “the big bubbling metropolis of Durand”. My mommy can be pretty goofy sometimes. I was able to spend lots of quality time with Grandpa & Grandma, and Uncle Loren & Auntie Corinne. We had fun taking walks and playing in their big yard, and us men hung out and watched the Brewers of course. We also traveled to Menomonie so my Great Grandma Ruth could meet me. I think she enjoyed holding me quite a bit!

I had so many new faces to look at this week, my Great Uncles & Great Aunties, and my mommy’s cousins came to meet me. Then when we got home, my Great Grandma & Grandpa Anderson also came to meet me! Whew, it was a whirlwind weekend with so many new faces for me to stare at.

Thanks to Grandma Mott & Auntie Corinne for taking care of me at night so mommy and daddy could get two full night’s sleep!!! They’ve been taking such good care of me; they got some much deserved rest. Thanks to everyone for all the nice gifts that have been rolling in – mommy & daddy say I’m one spoiled little boy! I’m glad I got to meet more of my family this week – it was nice to meet you everyone - aren’t I a polite little boy already :)

Until next time, Baby Jack

No comments: