1.21.2016

Throwback Thursday!

Here are some pictures of the kiddos when they were about Reed's age, I've been going down memory lane a bit to find these pictures and it seems like a crazy long time ago that these two were so little!  Thank goodness I have my little Reed bug or I would probably be crying looking at these little cuties, thinking about how big they have gotten!

Jack 16months

Stella 16months......already sporting a purse

Stella 16months (and Jack age 3)
Stella was nicknamed Serious Stella as a baby, this picture reminded me of that.  
she definitely grew out of that!

Stella 13months & Jack age 3

\
Jack 13months


and finally little Reed at 15months 

(and in case you were wondering, why yes that is a shot glass that baby is playing with,  but I promise his shirt is wet from drool and nothing else!)

Happy almost weekend everyone!

No comments: