1.18.2016

Sibling Spacing

I can't rave enough about the age gap between the older kids and Reed.  It's so nice to have Jack and Stella as my little helpers, and they genuinely enjoy playing with Reed and helping me take care of him.  It's adorable watching them care for their little brother.   I can honestly not remember one time when they were jealous or angry about Reed getting a lot of the attention, they just think he's cute along with everyone else.  Now with each other, that is an entirely different story!  I have been "having a moment"  lately knowing what will be my last baby is barely a baby anymore, it's so bittersweet.  Reed is such a happy little dude and everyone else seems to enjoy him more and more older he gets, but I love my babies.  Speaking of my sweet little baby,  I hear him up from nap, so time to go.

please excuse my poor quality pictures, but you know....it's Monday


Here's a little added bonus for your Monday, another one of Reed's stop-drop-and-headstands!
It's a whopping -1 degrees out here right now, so more inside playtime this afternoon is up for us, and tomorrow it's back to school after this nice long weekend.  Happy Monday friends, stay warm!

No comments: