You're off to great places, today is your day, your mountain is waiting so get on your way. -Dr. Seuss
Jack woke up pumped this morning and quickly got ready for his first day without us even having to ask him.....boy is excited! He came running downstairs with a big woo hoooo!
First morning drop off was a huge
success, I had to interrupt him from playing to tell him I was leaving,
he quickly hugged me and returned to his toy cars.
Here is Jack and his teacher Mrs. Sutton on back to school night
Go get 'em Jack, Mom & Dad are so proud of you and know you will have a great first year at your new school. I don't know about Jack, but I am sure glad to have the first day over with. One down and one to go - Stella starts a week from today!





No comments:
Post a Comment