Stella's vocabulary amazes us every day, her words are becoming so much clearer. Her favorite thing to say is "I'll do that" or "I'll try that," because of course she wants to do everything herself. Stella has always had this funny little shuffle when she walks and she swings her shoulders and arms, it's so cute. She must be going through a growth spurt lately, because I swear she eats more than me, I have no idea where it all goes. She loves to sing and is quite good at it, loves to dance and "go crazy!" She just runs around in circles, shakes her butt, falls down to the floor and rolls around, repeat, repeat, repeat! It is hilarious to watch. Stella can throw a temper tantrum with the best of them, but also gives the best hugs and kisses. The fights have been on the rise around our house as Stella has gotten older discovered how to hold her ground with Jack, sharing is a work in progress. Pictures of Stella are pretty hard to come by lately - she has no interest in holding still to get her picture taken, she's far too busy playing dolls, kitchen or coloring.
3.15.2012
The Many Faces of Stella
Stella's vocabulary amazes us every day, her words are becoming so much clearer. Her favorite thing to say is "I'll do that" or "I'll try that," because of course she wants to do everything herself. Stella has always had this funny little shuffle when she walks and she swings her shoulders and arms, it's so cute. She must be going through a growth spurt lately, because I swear she eats more than me, I have no idea where it all goes. She loves to sing and is quite good at it, loves to dance and "go crazy!" She just runs around in circles, shakes her butt, falls down to the floor and rolls around, repeat, repeat, repeat! It is hilarious to watch. Stella can throw a temper tantrum with the best of them, but also gives the best hugs and kisses. The fights have been on the rise around our house as Stella has gotten older discovered how to hold her ground with Jack, sharing is a work in progress. Pictures of Stella are pretty hard to come by lately - she has no interest in holding still to get her picture taken, she's far too busy playing dolls, kitchen or coloring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment