Jack has been taking shorter and less frequent naps as of late, which means I have a little one on one time with him many afternoons while Stella is napping. The other day Jack said he was making us a picnic and not to come into the room until he called for me. After several minutes said it was ready and called for me to join him, I was very impressed with the spread he had laid out :) He has always been such a sweet boy! Unfortunately, it looks as though Jack already struggles with timeliness, he has to be the most poky child to get ready and out the door in the morning. Jack still thoroughly enjoys his mornings at preschool and has made so many new friends. It's funny listening to him talk about his day and telling me all about his friends, and he has recently declared "I don't like girls because they stink!" Jack has a great sense of humor and loves to be silly. His favorite color is green and he likes practicing writing his name and doing his cutting homework with his green safety scissors.
3.14.2012
Afternoon Picnic
Jack has been taking shorter and less frequent naps as of late, which means I have a little one on one time with him many afternoons while Stella is napping. The other day Jack said he was making us a picnic and not to come into the room until he called for me. After several minutes said it was ready and called for me to join him, I was very impressed with the spread he had laid out :) He has always been such a sweet boy! Unfortunately, it looks as though Jack already struggles with timeliness, he has to be the most poky child to get ready and out the door in the morning. Jack still thoroughly enjoys his mornings at preschool and has made so many new friends. It's funny listening to him talk about his day and telling me all about his friends, and he has recently declared "I don't like girls because they stink!" Jack has a great sense of humor and loves to be silly. His favorite color is green and he likes practicing writing his name and doing his cutting homework with his green safety scissors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment