Hi Everyone! I have been learning some new tricks in the past week and a half! I am working hard on mastering the art of smiling and babble talking, and I am also getting really good at playing in my jungle gym. I usually greet my mommy and daddy with a couple smiles a day now :) They seem really excited whenever I decide to smile at them, so I am going to try and do it more. I’m not quite ready to smile for the camera yet though, I need to perfect my smile before I decide to debut it for the camera.
I finally got to meet my Great Grandma Churness last week. Grandpa & Grandma Churness came to visit me for a couple days and we had lot’s of fun hanging out going for walks and out to lunch, and going to visit Great Grandma Churness in Viroqua. She was very excited to finally meet me & we all had a fun day together.
I had two play dates this week, whew, do I have a busy social life or what! I had another fun play date with Cullen; I shared my jungle gym with him and we had so much fun kicking around to the lights and music together. My mommy & I also traveled to Tomah to visit Lynn and baby Avary. It was so fun to finally meet little Avary!
I’ve also just been hanging out spending lot’s of quality time at home with my mommy & daddy. Mommy & I have been enjoying our days together, and I love when daddy gets home from work to play with me. Last night Daddy got into my jungle gym with me to play – it was soooo much fun. Just in case you haven’t noticed, playing in my jungle gym is my favorite these days!
Well hopefully by next time I will have perfected my smile to be camera ready & I can show you all my pearly pink gums :)
Until next time…………..Baby Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment