7.01.2015

Baby Reed 9 Month Update

Reed is just a little ball of joy right now.  He started sleeping through the night around 7 months and has been a great little sleeper ever since.  That was a major game changer and I am happy to report I feel like a regular human being again.  Reed started army crawling a month ago and pretty soon after started to crawl.  He's all over the place now and even pulling himself up onto everything.  The past couple of days I have been walking him around while holding his hands and he already seems to have the hang of walking.....oh boy!  He has had very little interest in his beloved jumperoo since becoming mobile, which totally stinks, but the boys got exploring to do now and that jumper, well that just gets in the way.  Reed can say "Duh" or "Da" for Dad and "Aaeye" for hi.  He's making all sorts of other sounds that I haven't been able to decode yet, but I'm sure they mean something.  Reed's still rolling with two bottom teeth and he's eating finger foods like a champ.  It's been fun to start feeding him some of the same things we're eating at meal time.  Two of my favorite things about Reed are his big baby blue eyes and his hugs.  When I get him out of his crib in the morning or after nap time, he gives me the biggest hug, he just nuzzles in and stays there for about a minute. And that moment of my day, well that moment erases all the poopy diapers, laundry, fights, messes, running around, crazy schedules, getting woken up in the middle of the night...yes that moment grounds me and makes it all worth it.  We love you Reed, can you please stay little forever?!
you can see forever through those sweet baby blues
happy boy!


No comments: