5.21.2015

Reed's Baptism

Hello everyone!  We are nearing the end of the school year and anticipating the big kids birthdays and knee deep with kids activities wrapping up right now, so I figured I'd better get caught up on this space before I have a back log of things to share with you all.

Our perfect little sweet baby boy Reed became a member of our church family on April 12th and we had a fun weekend with family hanging out at a hotel and swimming with the kids.  Mr. Reed took his first dip in the pool and although he did not cry, he was so cold it was short-lived.  By the way bath time is going though lately, I think we should give it another try now.  He's super into splashing and kicking his feet, and now that he can sit up it's much easier for him to have a little more freedom in the tub.
 


 one of the things we love about our church is how kid friendly it is, there are so many young families just one example is how they invite all the kids up to get a closer look at the baptism
not surprisingly, Reed was a champ throughout the baptism, he was very calm and curious, just taking it all in

I promise to have more blog updates on here sooner than later so check back soon.  Happy Memorial Weekend friends!

No comments: