Mr. Reed smiled at me for the first time on this one month birthday, November 1st. I wasn't sure it was a real one yet, but all day he continued to flash me a gummy little grin. He has since added cooing and making cute little gurgling noises to his repertoire. I had forgotten how exciting a baby's first smiles are, so I now spend all my free time making weird noises and faces at him to see that cute little smiling face :)
It's been hard to capture the smiles with the camera, but here's a little bit of a grin!

Time is flying by of course, can't believe our little man has been here over a month already.
Love these boys so much!!
Reed is starting to be awake for longer periods now, he loves laying in his playmat and spending time in his rocker just looking around and listening to the chaos that goes on in the Vogel household. There is no shortage of love and attention for this little man with our built in 4 and 6 year old babysitters.
With the exception of yesterday, Reed has been a champ being hauled around for swim lessons, basketball, gymnastics, school pick up's, trips to Target and to the grocery store. Poor guy spent so much time in his carrier yesterday he had finally had it. Today I decided to utilize the baby wrap and take him out of the carrier before he began to fuss and things went much more smoothly. We're figuring out this 3 kid thing a day at a time, I definitely have to plan and be thinking a couple steps ahead at all times when I have all 3 on my own. On an exciting note, I have gotten Reed to bed before 10pm the past couple of nights (he was quite the night owl at first), woohooo!
Enjoy one more picture of our cute little cuddle bug.
Happy hump day friends!





No comments:
Post a Comment