10.06.2014

Welcome Baby Reed

Our little man arrived Wednesday October 1st at 12:18pm after a very quick labor.  He weighed in at a hefty 8lbs 10oz and measured 20 1/4in and everyone was very surprised at how big he was.  So far he is a very chill baby and he's excelling at his eating, pooing and sleeping lifestyle.  He had his first check-up today and weighed the same as at birth (they usually want to see newborns back up to their birth weight at 2 weeks old, he's already there at 5 days.)  We are all very smitten with this sweet little guy and it's been great soaking up this precious time at home with him.  I am so lucky to have such a supportive husband and mom to help out with everything (today was the first time Reed and I left the house.)  We have many beautiful pictures to share and will get them up here when I can, but here are a couple to tide you all over with.

We are very proud to introduce to you our new love,
 Reed Christopher Vogel

No comments: