..........blogging has taken a back seat this week to getting all the Christmas things put away and getting this house organized. Once I start organizing, look out, I get a bit carried away and can't stop myself. This week I have put away all the Christmas things (all packed away in a new and improved systematic way), reorganized the kids games, Stella's doll toys, Jack's race tracks, the kids arts and crafts things and cleaned out both kids bedrooms including going through Stella's closet and dresser of clothes, whew! On my shopping list for tomorrow is a new cartridge for my label maker :) I am sure I am not the only one of you out there that gets this urge come January! Anyhow, I'm starting to feel better about things around here so I will make blogging more of a priority this week.
Here are a few photos of our trip to the Rotary Lights display here in town and trip to the sledding hill.
I will back more this week, I promise, so stay tuned...










No comments:
Post a Comment