11.13.2013

beautiful day

 Today started off a perfectly fine day....breakfast, the morning school drop offs, no major tantrums from either kid.  Then I made the mistake of coming home to our empty house.  I just can't seem to get into a good rhythm with my time while the kids are at school, it's as though I have completely forgotten what to do with myself when not caring for the kids.  So I turned to music to get me going, and came across this song (see below.)  What an inspirational, feel good song, exactly the pick me up I needed to get going. I hope you take the time to listen to it.

http://youtu.be/KG0v2BfpJJk

having the kiddos away from me more sure does make me grateful and appreciate of our wonderful little family.  They are so fun and cute to be around and during this month of November and Thanksgiving I am making a constant effort to have an attitude of gratitude for the wonderful world around me and all our blessings.  It's been said that gratitude is the key to happiness and want to make sure our kids learn to have an appreciation for everything in their lives as well.


while it's pretty easy to have gratitude for these two cuties, not everything in life is as easy to appreciate, but I will try.  what are you most thankful for this holiday season?  We'd love to hear your comments and know who's out there reading!

hope you have a beautiful day.......GO!

No comments: