10.14.2013

Best Buds


These two really are the best of friends, always looking out for one another.  My hope for them is that they will always share this special bond and appreciate one another as they get older.  They have their squabbles for sure, but they are so close and I can tell they are missing each other being apart at different schools.    Jack asked me the other day when will Stella be able to go to his school........ melts my heart!

 

I can't say I blame him....who wouldn't miss this little face.  I am missing them both too and haven't quite got this time without them thing figured out yet........all in good time I know.
 

We took a little horse drawn carriage ride downtown this weekend for Historic Downtown La Crosse Days.......
 

.......and joined in on some more fun fall festivities

scarecrow puppets,
 
 
scarecrow dance,
 

and face painting
 

we continue to have perfect fall weather here, so we will keep soaking up as many outdoor activities as we can while it lasts.  Happy October all!

 


No comments: