7.29.2013

Picnics in the Park



My favorite summer park trips are the parks we visit without playground equipment, the ones where we plop down a picnic blanket in the grass, we all take our shoes off and run barefoot on the grass and explore the flowers and bugs.  I'm not so sure the kids would say these are their favorite parks, but they sure do enjoy themselves just as much as when we go to the playground. 





And picnics and park trips are even more fun when Auntie is along to provide tickles.  Thanks for the visit Heather, it's always nice to have you here!


After our vacation to Elkhart Lake a few weeks ago, which is a spring fed, crystal clear lake, Jack was questioning the color of the Mississippi River here back at home......my answer was lot's of mud and "other stuff"  he seemed to be satisfied with that answer so I didn't elaborate :)  And speaking of our little vacation, I have a lot of great pictures to share, so watch for a major photo dump coming your way soon!


No comments: