6.19.2010

From Busy to Bored


ARGH!

Well, I haven't posted anything in a while because I was waiting for this little girl's arrival.....but needless to say, we're still waiting. Much to our surprise, after going early with Jack, I am now 5 days overdue. They performed some extra tests on her this week now that I'm past my due date and everything checked out perfect, so she's healthy and happy in there, which is obviously #1. But I have to be honest, the waiting and wondering has been getting tough. We've stopped trying to anticipate when I will go into labor and have been trying to find other things to occupy our time, but in a sense, our life has been on hold and I really don't feel like doing anything except for having a baby. Sleep has also become very difficult for me, which doesn't help with the emotions that go along with being stir crazy and almost 41 weeks pregnant (Dennis will attest to this.) I'm just trying to tell myself that my body will be that much more prepped for the sleep deprivation that goes along with having a newborn. There have been many moments when our excitement has turned to frustration, but at least now there is an end in sight........if I don't go into labor on my own, we are scheduled for an induction on Wednesday. Not my first choice, but we're ready for whatever it takes at this point! Keep us in your thoughts that we will have a baby VERY soon & we will keep you posted.

No comments: