I sorry (these words come out of my mouth a lot) that I haven’t had a chance to blog for awhile, we have had a lot going on as of late. My mommy had been busy studying for her physics exam for work (She passed), there is a For Sale sign in our front yard, there are blueprints all over our dining room table, and there is another crib in our house for this baby sister mommy and daddy keep talking about. I have tried to sleep in this new crib without success………I am told it is for the new baby. It sure seems like there has been a big to do for this baby that isn’t even here yet! They keep reading me this Big Brother book, which has taught me that this baby will probably steal my toys someday……. I don’t know if I’m so cool with this. Consequently, when they asked me the other day if I was excited about my baby sister I had to tell them “NO!” However, they told me she is going to get me a really cool present when she arrives, so maybe it won’t be all that bad Speaking of baby sister’s arrival, apparently we’re getting close, only a few weeks away …….whatever a week is. Mommy is just hoping the baby doesn’t come until after my party next weekend. I hope so too, since that would put a monkey wrench in things, and I’m so excited for my friends to come over and have cake and presents! I can’t believe I’m going to be 2 years old this Thursday…....it has been a great two years, however, mommy and daddy keep referencing that I’m reaching my terrible 2’s? I’ve become a little more demanding and run everywhere I go (wonder where I could have gotten that from)??
Well, my next report will probably be when baby sister comes into the world By the way………. I know what her name is going to be! He, he he, he!



1 comment:
So exciting Jack! We hope that you have a wonderful 2nd birthday! Tell your mommy that I hope that she is feeling well, and congrats on her test. I know you will be a great big brother! We can't wait to see you again, although it probably won't be sometime until July!
Post a Comment