8.05.2009

And Life Goes On.....

It's hard to believe that it's August already.....it seems like just yesterday we were anxiously awaiting springs arrival. It's also hard to believe what a little boy Jack is becoming. We're starting to be able to detect more and more words amongst his babbling and yelling, he can follow simple directions, give high fives and kisses & has started to run. He loves swimming and the sprinkler, playing t-ball, drums and of course food. The kid doesn't miss a meal, that's for sure. Jack continues to be a very healthy happy kiddo and we feel so blessed for that.

In other news, I'm happy to share that I will get to be around to witness more of Jack's milestones soon; I am reducing my hours at work and will be working half time starting next week. Dad is quite worried about the budget of course, but we'll figure it out and Jack and I are very excited to have more time for swim lessons, playdates and trips to the park!

No comments: