Hi everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I've written to you, I've been a very busy boy checking some milestones off the list. For starters I now have two teeth. After a couple months of heavy drooling, my two bottom teeth finally decided to poke through last week. My mom's been having fun showing off my new teeth to everyone. Also, I'm now semi-mobile, I can scoot and roll my way around. My mommy & daddy have to keep a close eye on me, sometimes when they leave the room I'm not in the same place they left me when they return! Last new update is that I'm eating this rice cereal stuff now and I use this weird thing called a spoon. It's a lot different than my bottle, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. It's really messy though!
This week I celebrated my first Halloween and I dressed up as my favorite animal, a monkey :) My mom & dad took me trick or treating and we had so much fun. I had my first sleepover at Grandma & Grandpa Churness' house this weekend too. It was mommy & I's first night apart, we missed each other, but we both had fun. Mommy & Daddy had a Halloween party with their friends while I had a fun time with Grandma & Grandpa.
Hope everyone had a good Halloween. I get baptised next Sunday, so I'll be back next week to update you.
That's all for now,
Love, Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment