9.08.2008

Labor Day & 5K




Hi Everyone! I've been soooo busy, so sorry I haven't written in a while. I 'm happy to report that I had a great time celebrating my first Labor Day....we went to Randy & Kelly's annual Labor Day party where I had so much fun playing with my buddies. According to my parents last year there was only one little one at the party, but this year there were 6 kids & it was a blast! I also got a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Vogel & Auntie Heather. We had a great weekend & it was so good to see them and have the opportunity to show off my new tricks :)

Last weekend our family made the treck up to Clayton, in northern WI, to participate in my first 5K run/walk. It was also my first time staying at a hotel, I made sure to be a good boy so my parents will take me to a hotel again sometime. I can't wait until I get a little bigger so mommy let's me go swimming in the cool looking pool that they had there. I made it through the whole 5K run/walk! Although I'll have to admit that mommy did most of the work pushing me in my stroller :) Grandma & Grandpa Churness & Auntie Corinne came to participate with us too, so that was really fun.

I'm also happy to report that I invited our friends Brian & Andrea over the other night & asked them if they would be my Godparents.....and they accepted! I'm one lucky little boy to have such awesome Godparents :)

Well, my Mommy says she's sorry she's so behind with the blog pictures, but she's feeling pretty overwhelmed being back to work full time & taking such good care of me too!

Until next time,
Jack

No comments: