8.10.2008

Camping Adventures


I was a good little boy for our camping trip last weekend, I figured I'd better be on my best behavior since it was Mommy's birthday. I had a lot of fun playing outside, I just can't get enough of staring at the trees and the sky. They had a Mardi Gras weekend going on at the campground, so I got to watch my first ever parade. Mommy, Daddy & I had a great weekend with our friends! Oh yea, there was one small problem with Daddy's luggage........he forgot it:)

No tent for us this year......our luxury cabin :)

My first Mardi Gras.

Breakfast at Paul Bunyon's............maybe next year I can try the food, but this year I stuck to my milk.

The guys playing frisbee.

The girls playing bean bags.

Mommy's birthday dinner. I slept the whole time like a good little boy.
Happy Birthday Mommy!

Exhausted from the long weekend.

No comments: